well i didn't end up going to the dentist this morning. i still wasn't feeling good and my throat really hurt so i figured it wouldn't really be a good idea to have someone else get sick cause of me. so my little brother took my appointment and i've gotta go next week.
it's a gorgeous day today. it's hard not to be happy when it's so nice out. i love spring...
ok, back to work for me...
i don't know why but for some reason my stupid AIM won't work. grrr... it's making me mad. it must be our internet connection or something...
oh well. i have work to do anyway... :)
yes, i know everyone and their mother has done this survey and posted it on their journal, but i wanna do it too! so i am, and if you don't wanna read it, don't!
alrighty, here goes:
1. When were you born: Sept 8, 1982
2. Where were you born: Riddle Memorial Hosp.
3. What was your first grade teacher's name: Mrs. Knickerbocker... and you all thought yours were difficult names! hah!
4. What was your first pets name and what was it: i had a shelty named missy
5. What was your worst accident (medical): i broke my arm in third grade
6. What was your favorite cartoon: hmm... i really liked muppet babies.
7. Who was your first best friend: paige junkins. she was my best friend for the first 15 years of my life
8. When was the first time you ever went on a plane: i went to florida with paige (see above) when i was in 8th grade.
9. Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend: mikey winkler... that was kindergarten! hah... i used to fight with this other girl to be able to sit next to him on the "magic carpet."
10. What was your favorite song when you were in the 5th grade: i don't remember... probably something by new kids on the block..
11. What was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade: i have no idea
12. What did you want to be when you grew up: a teacher
13. What used to be your favorite color: it's always been blue and still is
14. What was your favorite subject: math
15. Did you ever wet your pants at school: nope... thank you jesus
16. Did you ever get sent to the principal: yes, in third grade this stupid girl accused me and ryan of stealing money out of her purse. and we didn't do it!
17. Did you ever start a food fight: nope
18. What was your worst fear: snakes (it still is)
19. What was your favorite toy: probably my barbies and my little ponies. (go meg!) i even had their house and everything!
20. Did you ever suck your thumb: no, but katie did. :)
21. What time is it: 9:03pm
22. What's the date: 4.3.01
23. What grade are you in: i'm not...
24. Who is your best friend: lyryn and katie
25. What is your favorite movie: matrix
26. What is your favorite song: "everything" ~lifehouse
27. Do you have any pets: 1 dog
28. If so what are their names: Snickers
29. What is your favorite subject in school: i'm not in school anymore
30. What color of hair do you have: brown with blonde highlights
31. What kind of music do you listen to: anything
32. Do you still watch cartoons: sometimes i watch recess
33. What is your favorite TV. show: e.r. and third watch
34. Do you get online often: yes! but only cause i have a desk job....
35. What's your worst fear: hell
36. What's your favorite color: blue
37. What state do you live in: good 'ole pennsylvania
38. Do you have a b/f g/f: nope
39. What's your favorite type of food: chinese!!!
40. Do you drive: yuppers
41. What do you want to be when you grow up: a missionary
42. Do you want to go to college: undecided
43. Do you want to get married: yes, of course
44. If so at what age...if not why: whenever God wants me too... but i hope it's around 21-22 :)
45. Do you want to have kids: YES!!!
46. What kind of car do u want: i want a ford escape
47. At what age do you think you'll live to be: how should i know?
48. Where do you want to live when you're 35: i have no idea
49. What movie do you want to see next Saturday night: i don't go to the movies on saturdays... it's too crowded
50. What time do you think you will go to bed when you're 70: how should i know?
51. Do you think you will have the same friends as you do now: i hope
52. Do you think everyone will be jealous of you at your 10th high school reunion: i really don't care... that's not my goal or anything
53. Do you want to be president of the U.S.: i always wanted to be the first woman president, but now i'm not so sure.... hehe
54. Do you want to walk on the moon: no way... outer space scares me
55. Do you want to be famous: i wouldn't mind
56. What kind of housing do you want to live in: something cozy
57. What color do you think your hair will be when you're 50: whatever color i dye it! hah!
58. Do you think you will still have the same personality when you're 60: probably
mark came over tonite and he brought the movie, american history x. despite all the cusswords, it was a really good movie. i balled my eyes out at the end. they laughed at me, but it was so emotional... i just couldn't take it. i lost it.
and then my mommy made homemade chicken-corn soup and it made me feel better. :) she also gave me a big hug... moms are great. :)
so now everybody's watching "skulls" and i wanna see it so i'm gonna bounce.